The flurry of applications aimed at taking advantage of Facebook’s recent relaxation of its restrictions on promotions and contests continued with another release by Woobox, Prize Claim App, a follow-up to the Pick a Winner app the developer released late last month.
Prize Claim App allows page administrators to post prize claim links, along with the profile pictures of the winners, who can then click the “claim prize” button and collect their bounty.
Page admins can also, as detailed in a blog post by Woobox:
- Set a deadline for winners to claim their prizes.
- Request necessary information from winners, such as email addresses or shipping addresses.
- Pick new winners if prizes go unclaimed.
- Provide details that are only visible to winners.
- Add prize restrictions.
- Customize elements such as like gates, winner gates, and thank you pages.
- Add fields to collect additional information, such as phone numbers, or age verification.
- Thank winners for participating in the contest or promotion.
Page admins who run contests and promotions: Would Woobox’s Prize Claim App be a useful tool for you?