We have had some wonderful weather already this Spring and it’s important to keep rehydrated especially when you are in the heart of the city. Alcohol dehydrates too so is to be avoided when on the go. With this in mind we have a roundup of 5 great new soft drinks on the market to help us keep our cool.
- JOOLS – the hottest new health drink this summer! This bottled green tea comes in 3 different flavours and contains kelp pearls filled with essential vitamins and nutrients which burst a refreshing flavour as you drink. Available in apple, cranberry and mango and stocked in stores nationwide. RRP £1.88 www.joolsdrinks.com
- NOSH – The breakfast drink! Contains low fat yoghurt, strawberries, banana, quinoa and oats. This brekkie shake is convenient, healthy and just what you need to get you going in the morning! www.noshdrinks.com
- B-FRESH – Vegetable based cold-pressed juices. This health booster hailing from Shropshire boasts ‘own-grown’ produce and an abundance of flavours from #leanandgrean and #easybeet to #carrotkick www.b-fresh.co.uk
- 42 JUICE – Healing the world one juice at a time! Dedicated to natural cleansing by way of delicious and healing juices, 42 Juice is the latest providers of 100% raw, cold-pressed juices and juice cleanses. Their juices aim minimise toxins and maximise nutrients. www.42juice.com
- LOTUS BOTANICAL ELIXERS – harnessing nature’s power to aid the balance of mind and body. They are naturally sweetened with no artificial ingredients, lightly carbonated and naturally caffeinated. Available in raspberry, cranberry and wild berry flavours. www.lotuselixers.com