Improve your corporate communication skills and impress your boss after joining us in Chicago this December.
Posted: December 1, 2015
As a corporate communicator, you’re expected to produce great content, come up with innovative ideas to propel business forward, keep spending down, expand your organization’s audience and prove to execs the ROI of your work.
We want to help. So, we’ve put together a conference that tackles it all—from making sure your content pulls huge interest to creating affordable videos that make your organization shine to winning over executive trust with impressive communication strategies.
Join us in Chicago on Dec. 8-9 for our Corporate Communications Master Class.
Five of Ragan’s highest-rated speakers, Mark Ragan, Jim Ylisela, Steve Crescenzo, Justin Allen and Bob Zeni, will share how you can:
- Create a content strategy that increases the effectiveness of your communications and interest in your organization
- Streamline processes so you can produce better content without spending time that you don’t have
- Integrate infographics into your social media strategy to present a clearer, more enticing message
- Win journalists’ trust by developing pitches that are helpful, entertaining and easy to share
- Demonstrate positive results of your work to execs and earn yourself a spot as a major player in your organization