Find your organization’s voice to define an internal culture, build an online community, and become a leader in your industry.
Posted: October 5, 2015
In short, they all have great communication strategies.
Get immediately applicable tips for improving your organization’s culture and success at The Role of Communications in Creating Best Places to Work conference in Chicago, running Nov. 9-11. Select one of two tracks to focus on the topics that will help you improve in your area of expertise.
Internal communicators will learn how to:
- Use storytelling to fill your communications with power, passion and pathos
- Write internal emails that are on brand, personalized, mobile-friendly and measurable
- Produce internal videos that empower your transformed culture—on a shoestring budget
HR professionals will learn how to:
- Create a memorable employer brand that you can easily activate throughout the organization
- Build a marketing and HR partnership to strengthen employee culture
- Select the best social media platforms for your new hires
With a strong communications strategy and on-brand voice, you can become your organization’s go-to communicator.