Your boss is stingy with travel expenses, and you can’t imagine being gone from the office for three days.
Does this sound like you? If so, you have good company.
Most of our 1.2 million readers at Ragan.com and PR Daily NEVER get to attend our live conferences.
They are either too busy or too broke. Or they live too far away.
Nearly 600,000 readers live in Europe, Australia, Africa, India, and the Middle East. Some of you who are reading this story hail from London, Melbourne, Bangalore, Sydney, Toronto, and even Lagos, Nigeria.
Well don’t worry. Help is now available.
It’s called RaganTraining.com, and it contains more than 200 hours of instructions that you can view from your desk, your tablet, or laptop.
This was our goal when we developed this first-of-a-kind distance-learning portal:
- Deliver conferences to our customers wherever they are;
- Make the platform accessible from home, the office, the bus, or the gym; and
- Offer an affordable and “all you can eat” membership plan for individuals or entire teams.
Once you register, here is what you get:
- 160 hours of HD-quality video presentations from our highest-rated events;
- 18 interactive, learn-on-the-go courses by Ragan trainer Shel Holtz; and
- Unlimited access to our teeming archive of popular webinars.
And, as they say in those infomercials, THERE’S MORE!
Every month you’ll receive 20 more hours of content to choose from AND a newsletter telling you what’s new.
So what do we cover on RaganTraining.com? Here is a partial list of topics we cover:
- Media Relations
- Social Media
- Crisis Communications
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Writing & Editing
There’s a lot more, but you get the point. Everything you do as a communicator is covered on this site.
Here is a new video tour we produced just for you:
And here again is a link to the site.
You can order an individual membership directly from the site at the special $ 300 discount we’re giving only to our readers. However, if you’re interested in obtaining a multi-user membership for your entire team, send an email to: [email protected].
Popularity: This record has been viewed 2736 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.