Discover the hottest trends in social media to rev up your PR, marketing and internal communications strategies in 2016.
Posted: December 10, 2015
A little magic is just a bonus.
Get it all, including the magic, at the Social Media Conference for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications at Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, on March 9-11, 2016.
Special offer: Sign up before Dec. 31 and save $ 200!
Join the experts from Southwest, Microsoft, AARP, and Disney in one of three curated tracks to hear practical ideas you can put into action—and see results immediately.
Social Media Strategies for PR & Marketing
- Use three proven tips to increase Facebook engagement and interaction.
- Create videos that work on all platforms, with just a shoestring budget and a smartphone.
- Relate to customers by sharing stories that explain what your product or service can do for them.
Social Media Strategies for Internal Communications
- Determine which software platform fits your needs and will engage employees.
- Build a social intranet that increases collaboration and boosts companywide productivity.
- Develop a clear social media plan to avoid online conflict.
What’s Next on Social Media Platforms
- Attract a wider audience with contests, advertising, polls and boosted posts.
- Create compelling tweets and share-worthy images with chats and hashtags.
- Develop a social strategy that integrates an array of platforms to optimize reach and engagement.
Be inspired by what’s possible. Discover the latest trends, and achieve social media success.