Since launching in 2011, DAU-UP has helped developers including Playtika, Social Point, and Plarium promote their games via its access to Facebook’s application-programming interface. On Thursday, after six months of beta-testing, the company will launch its Mobile Gamer Acquisition Solution.
DAU-UP said its Mobile Gamer Acquisition Solution will provide mobile game developers with:
- Key-performance-indicator-based results, allowing developers to optimize their campaigns by KPI and target the best game players to improve their returns on investment.
- A comprehensive games database offering insight on how to match players to games.
- Access to proprietary algorithms.
- Testing, optimizing, and scaling of campaigns.
- Years of experience focused exclusively on gamer acquisition.
DAU-UP Founder and CEO Idan Nizri said in a release introducing Mobile Gamer Acquisition Solution:
With so many companies focused on mobile user acquisition, DAU-UP is unique in our single-minded focus on game developers, coupled with our extensive experience and internally developed technology and methodology, which enable us to deliver the right users to the right game. The proof of performance has been our growth over the last year: doubling our head count and customer base and tripling the number of games we’re promoting.
Social Point Vice President of Marketing Adam Jaffe added:
Many solutions promise installs, but only DAU-UP has delivered quality players, which are helping us reach profitability. With the growing importance of mobile, DAU-UP is able to provide us with players from a broad range of mobile media channels who monetize our games and enable us to achieve our ROI targets.