Press releases and pitching no longer bring the PR coverage your organization needs. Learn how to replace those tactics with more effective brand journalism strategies.
Posted: December 18, 2013
Your consumers don’t want to see ads and commercials—they want to see content they are interested in.
Brand journalism is your answer.
Join us in one of the following cities for our Brand Journalism for Corporate Communicators Workshop to learn how to combine lively storytelling and your organization’s voice to capture customers’ attention:
- Washington, D.C.: Tuesday, Feb. 18
- San Diego: Wednesday, March 12
- Cleveland: Friday, March 28
- New York City: Tuesday, April 8
Mark Ragan and Jim Ylisela will share their combined experience to show you how to turn your PR department into a newsroom—and why your competitors will be clamoring to know how you did it.
You’ll leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Write content that grabs and holds readers’ attention.
- Increase readership and brand loyalty through email.
- Create content you can easily push through multiple mediums.
- Build a subscriber list filled with customers and media contacts.
- Prove the worth of your work with measurement techniques.
This one-day workshop will give you everything you need to create brand journalism strategies that work. You don’t want to miss it.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 547 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.