Don’t torture your readers with any more boring, stuffy or poorly written content. Attend this workshop for advanced tips that will clean up your writing.
Posted: January 10, 2014
Are you satisfied with your writing?
Do you enjoy reading your stories in employee publications?
If you answered “no” to either question, you need to come to Ragan’s Advanced Writing and Editing for the Corporate Communicators workshop. You can attend in one of these cities:
- Cleveland: March 27, 2014
- New York City: April 7, 2014
During this one-day workshop, Mark Ragan and Jim Ylisela will share proven techniques guaranteed to revive your writing. They’ll teach you how to:
- Understand the subject. Most corporate writing is bad because the writers don’t understand the issues facing the company. Ragan and Ylisela will give you interviewing techniques and exercises to break through the confusion surrounding most corporate matters.
- Grab your readers’ attention with the first words you write. You’ll learn how to write strong headlines and leads that draw readers into your stories.
- Use fundamental writing techniques to bring your copy to life and pull your audience into the story.
- Make your publications irresistible with photos and graphics.
- Take advantage of the multimedia age to produce stories that use Web links, video and audio.
We’d also like to give Ragan.com readers a special offer. We’re offering you the chance to stay an extra day and attend our Brand Journalism for Corporate Communicators Workshop for an add-on price of $ 495. Take advantage of this discount for a 360-degree writing and editing education.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from experts with more 30 years of communications experience. It’s time to turn your writing into communications your company can’t live without.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1673 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.