Many Facebook users make New Year’s resolutions, but not quite as many end up sticking to them. With that in mind, the social network suggested some pages and Pinterest feeds that may help reverse that trend.
Facebook said in an email that 45 percent of Americans make resolutions, but only 8 percent follow through, and it offered the following pages and Pinterest feeds users can follow in order to reach their goals:
- For losing weight and staying fit, the social network recommended ZocDoc and Lose It! for health tips and facts, recipes, and daily inspiration.
- More specifically, for running, Facebook tapped Nike Running.
- And for other ways to look your best, this Pinterest feed from Sephora was called out by the social network.
- For fitness in a financial sense, Facebook recommended TurboTax for keeping up with tax policy changes, and the Pinterest feed of Mint.com for budgeting.
- Want to get more organized? The social network recommended Evernote.
- For users who want to read more in 2014, Facebook suggested Goodreads.
Readers: Did you make any New Year’s resolutions for 2014?
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.