One of my favorite activities is thinking and talking about what’s coming next and there is nobody more fun to have that kind of discussion with than Tom Webster as we take on what’s next in digital marketing.
On the latest Marketing Companion, Tom and I introduce the Marketing Companion Holiday Catalog (and our new League of Legends Action Figures!) and dive into some things we’re watching for 2015:
- Why podcasting is having “a moment” and why agencies are behind a growing success
- The mega-trend that may be forging all other digital trends
- Billboards … a trend?
- The missing link to integrated marketing
- Malignant complexity and its challenge to every marketer
- Facebook — are businesses going to be in or out? A flight away from Facebook and how it might play out.
- The commoditization of Big Data and the trickle down to small businesses.
And many thanks to our friend Ralph Cipolla for the Awesome Graphic today!
Ready to rock? Here we go!
Other Ways to Listen to this Podcast:
Click on this link to listen to Episode 37
Resources mentioned in this show
Please support our extraordinary sponsors. Our content is free because of their generosity.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform provides agencies and brands with search, social and mobile content marketing data in one place. Monitor and report on an entire web presence. Create smarter, faster content through gShift’s proprietary data. Report on the engagement and performance of your content marketing investment.
Our podcast is also brought to you by Voices Heard Media. Please check out this tremendous resource for scaling social media engagement. Take a look at building an engaged and relevant audience through innovative new game, analytics, and polling platforms.