It’s time to start motivating and recognizing employees in ways they appreciate. This webinar has everything you need to learn how.
Posted: April 29, 2013
Do you really know what motivates your employees?
If you aren’t sure, find out exactly what inspires employees during our new webinar on Tuesday, May 14: “Reward and recognition ideas that engage and motivate employees.”
From 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. CST, Leila Bulling Towne, an executive coach who has been featured in The Wall Street Journal and HR Magazine, will reveal ideas
and techniques to improve employee retention and satisfaction.
Bulling Towne will discuss how to:
- Show employees appreciation in ways they value.
- Use tools other than money to reward employees.
- Coach managers to give meaningful feedback.
- Measure the success of appreciation programs and prove their worth.
- Hold on to top performers and encourage underperformers on a tight budget.
- Find out how reliable exit interview information is.
This webinar features real-life examples and tactics that will boost your employees’ morale and retention.
Sign up today and grab the promotional discount. You—and your employees—will be happy you did!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 302 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.