When employees have the proper digital tools, they can better connect with each other and the company to work harder, better and more innovatively.
Posted: February 3, 2014
Their employees use and love the intranet, are connected via mobile and come up with innovative ideas in online communities.
The first step in turning your company into a digital workplace is attending Ragan Communications’ all-new webinar series: “Ragan’s Digital Workplace Series: A guide to transform your organization into The Complete Digital Workplace.”
This intensive series will take place on three Tuesdays in February: Feb. 11, 18 and 25, 2014, from 2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. CST.
Attendees will learn:
- What a digital workplace is, and why it’s important.
- How to create a lasting digital workplace strategy.
- How other communicators run successful digital workplaces.
- Actions to take and pitfalls to avoid when managing a digital workplace.
- How to make sure your strategy matches your business goals.
- And much more.
Here are the experts who will guide you through the series:
- Jane McConnell, author of Digital Workplace Trends Report.
- William Amurgis, former director of American Electric Power.
- Christine McLeod, co-founder of Canada’s Workplace Reinvention Summit, Impact99.
- Andy Jankowski, founder of Enterprise Strategies.
- Jem Janik, social business consultant at Alcatel-Lucent.
If you can’t make it to all three sessions, don’t worry. You can get all of the great content from the series on CD.
Digitally connecting your employees to the company and each other will put you ahead of your competitors. Reserve your seat for this series today!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 580 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.