Have you ever been slowed down by a ridiculous number of open tabs in your browser window? We often juggle multiple tasks online, and things can get out of hand fast. The Bookmark My Tabs extension for Google Chrome lets you easily save, organize, and share your open tabs into groups you can access when you need them. Save your work gracefully for later, and quickly reopen your tabs with just one click!
Improve your online productivity and your browser’s performance by bookmarking your important link groups and, most importantly, avoid the Too Many Tabs Open syndrome.
Bookmark My Tabs Features
Bookmark My Tabs Options
– Customize the extension by hiding the Bookmark or Quick Launch section
– Configure up to six bookmark buttons to display by default for one-click tab launch
– Choose to save all open tabs, only the highlighted tab, or none by default
– Select the Quick Launch tabs to open in the current window or in a new one
Take control of your tabs today and download the Bookmark My Tabs extension for Google Chrome!
- Flipboard Now Lets You Browse Magazines on the Web
- Tumblr Adds New Activity Analytics for Blogs and Enhanced Note Scrolling
- How to Create the Perfect Post on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]