Wondering how and what your peers measure internally? What their budgets are for measurement? What roadblocks they face? We’re seeking the answers.
Posted: February 22, 2014
Do you measure your internal communications efforts? Is there a lack of good tools on the market to get the job done well?
Is the measurement budget you’re given less than that of PR and marketing?
We’ve teamed with PoliteMail to get the answers in our “Internal Communications Measurement Survey.” It only takes a few minutes to complete.
Those who take part will receive a FREE report after we crunch the data, allowing you to learn:
- The average measurement budget
- What companies measure and monitor
- Popular measurement tools
- Common roadblocks and frustrations internal communicators face
- How measurement results are put to use
- And much more!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 251 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.