Despite Instagram’s rapid growth, the Facebook-owned photo- and video-sharing network still does not have an official application for Apple’s iPad tablet, and developer Codegent is looking to fill the void with Flow, which debuted on the iTunes App Store this week.
Features listed on the Flow iTunes App Store page include:
- A smooth browsing experience.
- Fast loading of photos and videos.
- Carefully crafted interactions for scroll, tap, like, swipe, peek, and others.
- The ability to search and bookmark hashtags, @user names, and places.
- Shopping and fashion feeds, by country.
- Full-screen video playback.
- Share to Facebook or Twitter, or save to camera roll.
Readers: Have you ever tried a third-party Instagram iPad app?