Social Media Week NYC starts one week from today, and the folks at SMW have teamed up with Prezi to create a guide for this year’s conference. The presentation brings you some of the programming highlights, behind-the-scenes footage and notable techies discussing this year’s theme: The Future of Now.
SMW has also released its mobile app for attendees. Its features include:
- Network with other SMW attendees – chat in real time to build meaningful relationships with like-minded attendees.
- Favorite Events & Speakers – Track and add to your profile the events and speakers that matter most to you.
- Register for Events – Log-in to your SMW account to register for events and access your personal schedule.
- Connect to Content – Monitor trending tweets, images and stats from SMW events across the globe.
- Live video feeds – View live SMW events videos from across the globe.
The app is available for Windows Phone, iOS and Android.
If you haven’t registered yet and want to attend — you’re in luck. Right now, you can get 30 percent off a Campus Pass.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.