This week, Pepperdine University is hiring a social media manager, while Sketchers needs a social media coordinator. NYLON magazine is seeking an e-commerce director, and the Center for Global Development is on the hunt for a web coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Manager Pepperdine University (Malibu, CA)
- Social Media Coordinator Sketchers (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- E-Commerce Director NYLON (New York, NY)
- Web Coordinator Center for Global Development (Washington, DC)
- Community Support and Social Media Coordinator The Teachers’ Curriculum Institute (Mountain View, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented SocialTimes pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.