2015 is going down in the books as a transformational year for the discipline of marketing. There is just so much going on … and it’s going on so FAST!
As Tom Webster and I compared notes from our recent journeys we began to see some themes and marketing lessons that we thought would be entertaining and useful to discuss on our podcast. So … we did!
On the latest episode of The Marketing Companion we get into some wild discussions on some thought-provoking developments such as:
- Branding is more important that ever. In fact we’re at a tipping point where every person must be a brand to be relevant in this digital age.
- Relationship mode versus sales mode in content marketing
- Facebook is slipping through our fingers as a business tool, as the most important social channel evolves into something new.
- Content monetization at the point of contact
- The renaissance of social media engagement and interactive media
- Growing sophistication of social media marketers
- Courage as a core marketing competency
This is a podcast you cannot miss. Here we go:
If you can’t access the podcast above, click on this link to listen to Episode 58
Resources mentioned in this podcast
Ulrik Heilmann CEO of Bolius
gShift’s new URL innovation that will allow marketers to track the value of content and influencers.
Please support our extraordinary sponsors. Our content is free because of their generosity.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform provides agencies and brands with search, social and mobile content marketing data in one place. Monitor and report on an entire web presence. Create smarter, faster content through gShift’s proprietary data. Report on the engagement and performance of your content marketing investment.
Our podcast is also brought to you by Voices Heard Media. Please check out this tremendous resource for scaling social media engagement. Take a look at building an engaged and relevant audience through innovative new games, contests, analytics, polling platforms, and other innovations.