In the newest episode of The Marketing Companion Tom Webster and I examine a brand new study from Edison that reveals some eye-popping new insights on podcasting, digital radio and social media consumption.
Some of the highlights of this podcast episode include:
- Introducing “Poodle King” Webster and Social Media Explained
- The explosion of online radio and the implications for content consumption
- Extraordinary changes in podcasting content, consumption, and audiences
- Mobile implications for content consumption and “digital snacks”
- Surprising new numbers on Google+ (is it finally a real thing?)
- The phenomenon of Instagram and Snapchat
- Where is Facebook in the mix … declining, growing in new ways?
- Facebook as the “plumbing” for teens
Ready for more? Of course you are! Click here for the latest Marketing Companion:
Click here for link to podcast
Other Ways to Listen to this Podcast:
Click here to access the full Infinite Dial research report.