Do you want to know what types of marketing campaigns your peers use? Do you ever wonder if they face the same challenges as you? Here are your answers.
Most of us like to know what our peers are up to.
We like to know whether we’re the only ones trying a certain type of marketing campaign or facing a specific challenge.
Lucky for us, an infographic from Act-on.com shares some insight into the technology and campaigns most marketers use, as well as the challenges they face.
Take a look:
The most common marketing challenges:
- Lack of budget to launch more programs (46 percent)
- Lack of resources to manage campaigns (39 percent)
- Implementing effective social media strategies (34 percent)
Top three campaigns marketers launch:
- Email marketing (75 percent)
- Social media (71 percent)
- Events and tradeshows (57 percent)
The most used marketing technology:
- Email marketing (77 percent)
- Social media (72 percent)
- Website visitor tracking (51 percent)
Check out the full graphic for more:
Popularity: This record has been viewed 296 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.