Adobe and Econsultancy’s Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing highlights this year’s digital trends. The report is based on a global survey of more than 2,500 Internet professionals and marketers.
Two key findings from the survey include:
- Twenty percent of client-side survey respondents say that customer experience is the single most exciting opportunity for 2014, ahead of mobile (18 percent) and content marketing (15 percent).
- Only 23 percent of company respondents believe they have the marketing technology they need to succeed.
The report identified 10 key trends for 2014. Here are the first four:
- Customer experience is the single most exciting opportunity for 2014.
- In the world of B2B, content is king.
- It was a year of experimentation and agility.
- Consumer expectations outpace corporate innovations.
- There is an evolving role for email as marketers seek to engage with millennials.
Click here to download a complimentary copy of the full report.
*featured image: www.ereachconsulting.com
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.