Tom Webster and I have the opportunity to experience a broad swath of marketing ideas, organizations and people during our travels and it’s always fun to compare notes on what we’re seeing out there. In this episode of The Marketing Companion we look at some interesting things that will be transforming content marketing efforts in 2016 and beyond.
Some of the things we cover in this new episode of The Marketing Companion …
- Is content marketing about leads or relationships? How is this shifting? What is Inbound Marketing? Is it merely a source for potential cold calls or something else?
- Ad blocking. What does this have to do with content marketing? A lot!
- New investments in influence marketing are on the way. Trusted friends — and even celebrities — matter. Why are ad agencies in an influence feeding frenzy?
- The impact of Millennials — how their buying habits will make us adjust our content marketing.
- Back to the Future — the return of true sponsorship?
Scintillating? Of course. Provocative? You bet! Let’s dig in …
If you can’t access the podcast above, click on this link to listen to Episode 59
Resources mentioned in the podcast
A list of all the podcasts and show notes for the Marketing Companion
Please support our extraordinary sponsors. Our content is free because of their generosity.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform provides agencies and brands with search, social and mobile content marketing data in one place. Monitor and report on an entire web presence. Create smarter, faster content through gShift’s proprietary data. Report on the engagement and performance of your content marketing investment.
Our podcast is also brought to you by Voices Heard Media. Please check out this tremendous resource for scaling social media engagement. Take a look at building an engaged and relevant audience through innovative new games, contests, analytics, polling platforms, and other innovations.