Designer Marc Jacobs will open a popup shop in SoHo during New York Fashion Week next month, but not a single bill nor coin will be exchanged.
The Daisy Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop — a 1,746-square-foot store at 462 West Broadway, which will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Feb. 7 through 9 — will only accept “social currency” in exchange for products from the Daisy fragrance line.
The Instagram user who takes the best photo of each day will receive a Marc Jacobs handbag.
The Daisy Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop will also feature:
- A comfortable lounge with food, drinks, and Wi-Fi.
- Daisy-themed artwork by Langley Fox Hemingway.
- Daisy nail art.
- A live Daisy photo booth.
- Music by D.J. Jilly Hendrix.
- Daisy fragrance samples and Marc Jacobs accessories.
Readers: Would you like to see more initiatives like the Daisy Marc Jacobs Tweet Shop?