Do you nurture your online personal brand? Or is your brand simply your personality?
Does your personality create your brand or does your brand create your personality?
Tom Webster and I had a disagreement on this and the discussion was so compelling we decided to create some content around this in the form of a podcast. In fact, Tom characterizes personal branding as a “load of crap.”
- What is the role of personality containment? Vulnerability?
- Is there a formula for a personal brand?
- Opportunities for power today that didn’t exist 10 years ago.
- Creating transferable assets with a personal brand
- Are skills more important than “brand”?
- Should you be creating a personal brand in your current company?
- The Dark Side of personal branding
- Personal networking, weak links and business value
We also talk about the very real crisis of addictions to Facebook stickers, also known as Sticker Shock.
At this point you are probably nearly frenzied. Am I right? Let’s get to the podcast!
Other Ways to Listen to this Podcast:
Click on this link to listen to Episode 36
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Please support our extraordinary sponsors. Our content is free because of their generosity.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform provides agencies and brands with search, social and mobile content marketing data in one place. Monitor and report on an entire web presence. Create smarter, faster content through gShift’s proprietary data. Report on the engagement and performance of your content marketing investment.
Our podcast is also brought to you by Voices Heard Media. Please check out this tremendous resource for scaling social media engagement. Take a look at building an engaged and relevant audience through innovative new game, analytics, and polling platforms.
Illustration courtesy designmodo