Experts from Domino’s Pizza, Whole Foods Market, American Red Cross and more will share their best pitching, measurement and content tips at this April conference.
Posted: February 13, 2014
Where can you learn to do all of the above and more?
At the PR & Media Relations Best Practices Summit presented by Ragan Communications and PRSA. The summit will be in New York City from April 9-11, 2014.
At the summit, you’ll learn how to:
- Master the secret to writing creative content people can’t help but share.
- Avoid common measurement mistakes.
- Become a journalist’s best resource.
- Create a compelling news story on video.
- Use powerful storytelling to quash a crisis.
- Stage a memorable press event that lands extensive coverage.
- And much more.
- Tim McIntyre, vice president of communications for Domino’s Pizza.
- Daniel N. Lewis, director of new media communication for Sesame Workshop.
- Laura Howe, vice president of public relations at American Red Cross.
- Andrea Brunais, communications director for outreach and international affairs at Virginia Tech.
- Kate Lowery, PR director at Whole Foods Market.
It’s time to turn corporate stories in to share-worthy content and land the coverage your organization deserves.
This event sold out last year, so sign up now while spaces are still available. You don’t want to miss it.
We’ll see you there!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 560 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.