Get practical social media advice from the nation’s top health care organizations, like Mayo Clinic, at this October summit.
Posted: July 12, 2013
In 2013, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, was ranked as the No. 3 overall U.S. hospital by U.S. News & World Report. Learn how social media helped it get there
5th Annual Health Care Social Media Summit.
This interactive health care summit, hosted by Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media, will take place Oct. 22-24 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
Attend to hear from nationally-known health care experts and practitioners who will share ideas that will revolutionize your social media efforts. Some of
the speakers include representatives from Mayo Clinic, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Rush University Medical Center, and more.
You’ll learn to boost the power of your content on Pinterest, re-energize employee training with social media and combine marketing and fundraising.
The summit’s three tracks—PR and marketing, employee communications and social media for medical professionals—will cover a variety of social media topics.
Join us and learn how to:
- Use video to ensure your messages stay with patients.
- Blog to find out what your patients and community want from a health care network.
- Create a foolproof plan to keep your organization calm during a crisis.
- Measure your efforts to prove social media’s worth to executives.
- Use Instagram, Vine and infographics to create conversations your audience wants to join.
- Prepare doctors to be public thinkers.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 254 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.