Experts from Dell, Kaiser Permanente, JetBlue and more will show you the digital PR tricks they use to promote their brands, and how you can do the same.
Posted: July 23, 2013
Do you know how to:
- Write, shoot and edit a 3-minute video starring an employee—on your phone?
- Build a blog that creates fierce customer loyalty, attracts the media and speaks for your company in a crisis?
- Meet journalists online and form strong, lasting bonds with them?
If your answer to any of these questions is “no,” you can’t afford to miss our
Digital PR Best Practices Conference
in San Francisco on Aug. 15-16.
Some of the world’s leading digital PR pros will share practical tips to boost your digital PR campaigns.
Experts from JetBlue, Dell, the Wall Street Journal, Kaiser Permanente, Adobe and more will show you how to:
- Create a blog that contributes to your company’s bottom line.
- Build strong relationships with journalists on social media.
- Promote your company with video.
- Use content to drive your PR and marketing efforts.
Plus, Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications, will moderate a panel about best practices for digital PR measurement.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1432 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.