Happy employees are the foundation of every successful organization, and the best way to keep workers satisfied is to provide clear, engaging communication. Here’s how.
Posted: November 20, 2014
Is your writing riveting enough to compel employees to take action?
Have you uncovered brand ambassadors who motivate employees?
Do your employees actually use your intranet?
If you answered no to any of these questions, attend our February conference in Tempe, Arizona: The Role of Communications in Creating an Engaged and Collaborative Workforce.
Eleven experts will show you how to turn your internal communications into a tool that creates and sustains an effective, motivated workforce, the foundation of every successful company.
These experts represent organizations such as Teach for America, McDonald’s Corporation, REI and more. Hear their strategies, secrets and learn how to:
- Cut through the clutter to give employees the information they need
- Encourage HR to be champions for internal communications
- Educate and empower employees to be brand advocates
- Seamlessly integrate new hires into the company and into their teams
- Create a plan that’ll keep you cool and collected no matter how big the crisis
- Fill your intranet with content that affects and engages employees
- Measure the success and ROI of your internal communications
- . . . and much more
Don’t miss this chance to hear proven practices that will immediately improve communications, increase collaboration and boost morale throughout your company.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 2618 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.