Happy employees are more than just nice to have around—they can take your company from average to wildly successful. Learn how at our February conference.
Posted: December 30, 2013
Do you want to know the secret behind successful companies?
The answer may be simpler than you’d expect.
It’s happy employees. Happy employees give your company a solid foundation on which to grow.
To learn how you can cultivate a cheerful workforce, attend our February conference: The Role of Communications in Creating an Engaged and Collaborative Workforce.
You’ll learn the communications strategies that will create and sustain a satisfied workforce, as well as how to measure your efforts and prove their success to executives.
This two-day event (Feb. 6-7, 2014) features four cutting-edge sessions from companies on FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For® list, including:
- Teach for America
- McDonald’s Corporation
- And more
Experts from these companies will show you how to:
- Cut through the clutter to give employees the information they actually need.
- Coach senior leaders to be approachable and comfortable with all team members.
- Seamlessly integrate new employees into the company.
- Create a crisis plan that will keep you cool and collected no matter how big the problem.
- Fill your intranet with content that engages and excites employees.
- Measure campaign success and prove the worth of your internal communications.
Don’t miss this chance to hear proven ways to immediately improve communications and boost morale at your company.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1595 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.