1. Seven internal communication experts will share their most successful communication tricks, from how to cultivate brand ambassadors to why creating a strong company culture affects every area of your business.
2. If you’re not sure how your brand’s voice can transfer to internal communications, you’ll leave this summit with five easy steps to make your company’s culture radiate from every piece of content you produce.
3. You can attend all three pre-conference workshops and the main conference for $ 300 less when you register before Friday, Dec. 20, at midnight. Ragan Select members save even more! Get more information here.
4. You’ll learn how to minimize your boss’s biggest fears about social media in the workplace, as well as how to use social platforms to broadcast company news and encourage employee collaboration.
5. The offices in “Mad Men” aren’t the best role models for internal communications, but you can use the ad executives’ advertising and storytelling techniques to keep employees interested. It doesn’t matter whether the topic is company-wide raises or temporarily halting the 401k matching program-you’ll learn how to keep employees’ attention.
This summit is packed with ways to create long-term changes in your internal communications. Learn how to transform tired corporate content into compelling and engaging stories employees want to hear.
Don’t wait to claim your seat. Sign up now!
And don’t forget: You can attend the main conference and three pre-conference workshops for $ 300 less when you sign up before Friday, Dec. 20, at midnight.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1635 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.