There’s no better place to learn insider secrets that will drive your content far past the competition at our upcoming Content Summit at the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Posted: March 18, 2014
It’s time to shift your organization’s content marketing into high gear, and there’s no better place to learn how than at Ragan’s Content Summit for PR, Social Media and Marketing Professionals.
NASCAR will host this turbo-charged event at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, N.C., from May 12-14. Every employee—from social media directors to brand managers to content specialists—should attend.
Eleven experts from organizations like The Coca-Cola Company, Whole Foods Market, Mayo Clinic, WGN-TV, NASCAR and more will share practical tips and strategies that will improve your content.
You’ll leave this summit knowing how to:
- Persuade executives that brand journalism is more than just a flashy new trend-it’s a way to bring your content to life.
- Make visuals an integral part of your content.
- Create the perfect eye-catching headline.
- Tie your content strategy directly to your organization’s goals and bottom line.
- Combat your audience’s short attention span with content that cuts through the clutter.
- Revolutionize the way your team produces content by creating a newsroom within your organization.
Don’t let your organization get stuck at the starting line. Save your seat for this summit today!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 551 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.