Walt Disney World has a unique way of sparking inspiration, imagination and ideas among people of all ages.
What better place to get inspired for your social media and PR strategy?
Ragan Communications is excited to announce that we’ll be back at the Walt Disney World Resort for our 2nd Annual Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference.
Join us in Orlando from April 2-4, 2014, for our biggest social media conference of the year. More than a dozen social media and PR experts will share innovative ideas and best practices that you can use at your company.
At this conference, internal and external communicators alike will discover new tools and powerful tactics that simplify social media and reduce the technical and administrative roadblocks keeping you from your goals.
This conference features three tracks so you can customize your conference experience:
- PR, marketing and social media
- Advanced social media strategies
Here are a few sessions from each track:
Track 1: Internal communications
- Steve Clayton, editor of the Next at Microsoft blog, will show you how to uncover the surprising, interesting and unforgettable stories hidden within your organization. He will also share his best corporate storytelling tips.
- Ashley Brown, the leader of digital communications and social media for The Coca-Cola Company, will walk you through the process of creating compelling brand content, as well as data’s role.
Track 2: PR, marketing and social media
- Jon Bird, creative manager for social marketing at American Airlines, will explain how the airline used social media to reposition itself, how social listening and analytics can help you tap into customer sentiment, and how to land major sponsorships inexpensively.
- Lee Gordon, director of corporate communications at Team 180, will explain how journalists use social media to report and break news. He will also describe how to be an asset to a reporter, and how to show your client or executives that the coverage you earned on social media was more beneficial than a TV spot.
Track 3: Advanced social media strategies
- Adam Singer, analytics advocate at Google, will show you how to use Google Analytics and other data to see how your efforts affect your company’s bottom line.
- Carolyn Shelby, director of SEO at Chicago Tribune Media Group, will teach you everything you need to know about search engine optimization, including the best ways to optimize a blog post, how to find the most-important keywords for your industry, and how to write an optimized social media post.
This is just a small sample of the speakers and information that will be at this conference. You don’t want to miss it!
We’ll see you soon at the most magical place on Earth!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 3453 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.