Speakers from the Mayo Clinic, Rush University Medical Center, and more will spill their secrets for powerful and effective health care communication.
Posted: May 23, 2013
Health care communicators, wouldn’t it be nice if there was a conference just for you? You know, one that showed you specific ways to build buzz for a
health care organization?
Your dreams have come true!
To help you get the attention your organization deserves, Ragan Communications introduces its first
Health Care Summit for PR and Marketing Communicators.
Speakers from leading health care organizations will show you how to turn up the volume on your company message without busting your budget. Join us for
this brand new summit on Tuesday, July 23, in Chicago.
Speakers from the Mayo Clinic, Advocate Health Care, Rush University Medical Center, Loyola Health System and more will show you how to:
- Get executives, doctors and patients to become active on social media.
- Prove the return on investment of all your communication efforts.
- Tell your organization’s story through video.
- Conceive, create and launch a brand journalism site.
- Write for any type of media, including websites, social media and print and digital newsletters.
This conference will provide you with the tools you need to make your job easier and communication strategies better.
Sign up now
to save your organization some money—there’s a promotional discount waiting for you!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1383 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.