I’m trying something different today. I get lots of requests for classes and workshops so how would like one delivered to you, right now, for free?
I recently did a talk at the AMEC Measurement event in New York for my friends at Cision and they were kind enough to provide a video of my talk. This was a fact-filled presentation I have never delivered before and I think it will provide some valuable insights into the ever-present question on PR measurement and social media ROI. This is about an hour long, but I thought I would try sharing some in-depth content and see how it goes.
Aspects of PR measurement
Some of the topics I cover:
- The implied value of everything and the Gary Vaynerchuk stomach ache slide
- Relationships matter — Working with agencies to measure what matters instead of what is easy
- The transformational value of qualitative versus quantitative PR measurement
- A new way to look at measurement and share of conversation
- The ROI of relevance. What’s the ROI of bankrupt?
This video is JAMMED with ideas, tips and insights on that elusive idea of measuring the ROI of social media and PR.
Click here if you can’t view the video on PR measurement.