Creating quality videos is easier than you think. Learn how to script, shoot and distribute excellent corporate videos at this one-day workshop.
Posted: August 29, 2014
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, don’t worry. Creating quality corporate videos is a lot easier than might you think.
Ragan Communications tapped Drew Keller, an award-winning television producer, editor and Web developer, for a hands-on workshop guaranteed to teach you how to shoot great videos.
Join us Monday, Oct. 6, in Chicago or Monday, Nov. 10, in Denver for our “Video Boot Camp for Communicators.”
In this one day workshop, Keller will explain how to:
- Write a compelling story from an interview transcript.
- Engage your viewer with interesting video shots and sequencing.
- Use available light to get the best image possible.
- Improve sound quality.
- Select the right equipment to create quality videos on a budget.
- Distribute video via social media.
- Add mobile video production to your marketing mix.
- And more.
You’ll leave this practical workshop knowing how to create a stellar video from start to finish. You don’t want to miss it.
Sign up soon! Space is limited.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 680 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.