Traditional PR is no longer enough. If you want to grab and keep customers’ attention, you need to get your company’s story out there with brand journalism.
Posted: October 25, 2013
Brand journalism combines reporting and lively storytelling with your company’s experts and experiences-and it’s the most powerful way to get customers
buzzing about your company.
To learn how to turn your communications department into a newsroom, come to Chicago on Tuesday, Dec. 10, for Ragan’s
Brand Journalism for Corporate Communicators Workshop.
Mark Ragan, CEO of Ragan Communications, and Jim Ylisela, president of Duff Media Partners, Inc., will explain how to turn your communications department
into a newsroom and the impressive results you can reap by doing so.
You’ll leave this workshop knowing how to:
- Make a business case for brand journalism.
- Design a content strategy, build a team and develop your new editorial process.
- Develop a brand voice and consistent writing style for your site.
- Measure the success of your content marketing strategy.
- Build a subscription list of customers, media and key influencers, and keep them coming back for more.
- Create content for a variety of platforms.
One day in Chicago is all it takes to learn how to create can’t-miss brand journalism strategies that will have customers knocking down your door.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1954 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.