Ragan Communications’ social media director explains how social media can take your company to a whole new, profitable level.
Posted: January 6, 2014
- Build relationships with your readers in 140 characters?
- Handle a major crisis on social media?
- Connect with bloggers to increase media coverage?
If these tasks sound daunting, we have the solution for you: Ragan’s Social Media Boot Camp.
Join Ragan’s Director of Social Media, Sam Hosenkamp, in Los Angeles on Friday, Jan. 31, for this can’t-miss workshop. Hosenkamp will show you how to make sure every action you take on social media strengthens your brand’s voice and presence, and creates a loyal customer base that continues to come back for more.
Hosenkamp will give you must-use ideas for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, blogging sites and more. She will also explain how influential companies use these tools to boost business and connect with customers and employees.
You’ll leave this one-day, interactive workshop knowing how to:
- Tap into the most powerful resources you have: employees and customers.
- Use social media to get your employees excited about internal communications.
- Easily navigate through any crisis, big or small, using your online presence.
- Create and execute social media strategies on a small budget.
- Discover and connect with industry-specific bloggers to increase media coverage.
Social media is vital to your business. Learn how to prove its importance to executives through strategies that produce immediate results.
Your competitors use social media to move their businesses forward; join us to ensure your company isn’t left in the dust!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 2280 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.