Learn how to keep your best employees for the long haul at this October webinar.
Posted: September 26, 2014
It doesn’t feel good, does it?
There are things your organization may be doing to unknowingly drive away its best workers.
To discover whether your organization commits these no-nos, tune in to our forthcoming webinar, “10 ways to ensure that your best employees quit.” It will take place on Thursday, Oct. 9, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. CST.
Mel Kleinman, a renowned employee recruiting, selection and retention consultant, will share the 10 ways you’re driving star employees away, and how to stop.
Here are the mistakes (and remedies) Kleinman will cover:
1. Treating everyone equally. (Yes, this is a mistake.)
2. Tolerating mediocrity.
3. Having dumb rules.
4. Not recognizing or rewarding outstanding performance.
5. Not having any fun at work.
6. Not keeping employees informed.
8. Not having an employee retention strategy.
9. Not conducting employee retention interviews.
10. Having a boring onboarding program.
If your organization is guilty of any of these blunders, you can’t afford to miss this session. Kleinman will walk you through each mistake, and provide remedies that will save the day.
Make sure your best employees are so engaged and satisfied they don’t have time to think about leaving. Sign up now!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 226 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.