In the latest edition of The Marketing Companion podcast, Tom Webster and I climb all over today’s hottest marketing topics. Here’s a sampling of our latest audio adventure:
- Tom amazes Mark with his knowledge of the Seven Dwarves.
- Cancelling Google Glass — Is this a blip on the wearable tech radar or has Google set the industry back a step?
- Under-used social media platforms — Mark tried an experiment that increased his page views by more than 10X. Would it work for you? What platform seems to be attracting more thought leaders than any other? Clever ways to use a new Soundcloud with audio content.
- Mark declares that they are the World’s Dumbest Marketers. Tom agrees.
- Personal marketing priorities — What are Mark and Tom working on to get more bang for their marketing buck?
- Mark’s advice on the very first step you should tackle if you are starting a new marketing job.
- Tom embarrasses himself by momentarily forgetting he is on mute.
- What are most exciting digital trends? Mark and Tom weigh in the most interesting digital developments to watch. One of them could turn into a big business.
- SoundClown. You need to hear it to believe it.
Now I know it’s hard to believe we fit all of this into a 30 minute podcast. You’re just going to have to hear it to believe it:
Other Ways to Listen to this Podcast:
Click on this link to listen to Episode 41
Please support our extraordinary sponsors. Our content is free because of their generosity.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform provides agencies and brands with search, social and mobile content marketing data in one place. Monitor and report on an entire web presence. Create smarter, faster content through gShift’s proprietary data. Report on the engagement and performance of your content marketing investment.
Our podcast is also brought to you by Voices Heard Media. Please check out this tremendous resource for scaling social media engagement. Take a look at building an engaged and relevant audience through innovative new game, analytics, and polling platforms.