In honor of today’s featured infographic created by the company Toll Free Forwarding, I have some social media trivia questions!
If you have your business’s social media etiquette down pat, then you should pass this mini test with flying colors. That said, don’t fret if you get hung up on a question. This isn’t your eighth-grade calculus exam, folks! Defer to the infographic below for all the answers.
Okay, here are the questions:
• What’s a “hat tip” and when should it be used?
• When’s the one time you can ask people to like your Facebook status update?
• What action can get your business Twitter account suspended?
• What’s one social media platform that lets you format your post?
• What’s the golden number of hashtags to use for your Instagram post?
• What’s the most popular click-through destination from Pinterest?
Were you able to answer all the questions correctly without looking at the infographic? If so, big kudos to you!