Learn how to prove your PR campaigns are helping your organization succeed at this March conference.
Posted: February 20, 2015
If not, attend our PR Measurement Conference in Washington, D.C., on March 12.
If you want to prove the return on investment of your PR program to win respect, earn a bigger budget and prove your worth, you can’t afford to miss this conference.
At the conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Create measurement scorecards and dashboards that frame results in financial terms to impress executives.
- Measure real-time results in crisis situations.
- Identify the best tools for traditional and social media measurement, from free dashboards to custom solutions.
- Launch traditional and social media measurement programs on a shoestring budget.
- Tie measurement objectives to business goals.
- And much more.
You’ll hear from these communications experts, and more:
- David Rockland, managing director and CEO of Ketchum Change.
- Larisa Cioaca, manager of media relations at Lockheed Martin.
- Catherine Schum, executive vice president of strategic planning, analytics and research at Porter Novelli.
- Toni DeLancey, senior manager of public relations at the United States Postal Service.
Wouldn’t you like your boss or client to pore over your measurement reports and reward you with a bigger budget? It’s time to learn how to prove your work matters.
Popularity: This record has been viewed 2887 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.