Qualified applicants will get a $ 15 Amazon.com gift card for participating in a 15-minute demonstration of PressPage.
Posted: October 24, 2013
PR people should “stop begging the media and become the media instead,” says Mark Ragan, publisher of Ragan.com and PR Daily.com.
The concept of brand journalism, where companies become media outlets, is gaining steam in the communications industry.
PressPage is the leading content-sharing-platform technology provider for social newsrooms, virtual press centers, and online media hubs, enabling today’s most engaging brands to become tomorrow’s best publishers.
Get a 15-minute demonstration of PressPage and we’ll send you a FREE $ 15 Amazon.com gift card*.
Getting your $ 15 Amazon.com gift card is easy:
- Fill out this form with your contact information.
- If you qualify, we’ll email you to schedule a 15-minute demonstration of PressPage.
- After the demonstration, we’ll email you a $ 15 Amazon.com gift card code to use.
In the PressPage demonstration (sponsored by Ragan), you’ll learn:
- How PressPage serves as the central hub for company media: press releases; blogs; articles; and rich media such as videos, images presentations, and sound files.
- How the technology can help your company regain control over its reputation.
- How PressPage’s evolution helps you stay atop advances in Web technology and social media.
- Intuitive interface, enabling you to publish text, images, video, polls and comments quickly and easily, or to enable chats at the click of a button.
- User-friendly integration of advanced social media functions covering everything from Facebook newsrooms to language-based Twitter searches and social distribution.
*If you qualify, we will send you instructions to schedule your 15-minute PressPage demonstration
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1546 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.