New York Fashion Week has exploded on Instagram, with visual marketing platform Curalate reporting that 193 percent more images were shared during the fall and winter 2015 event this month than during the spring and summer 2015 session last September.
Other New York Fashion Week-related Instagram facts from Curalate include:
- A total of 340,076 related images were shared, spawning 20,376,000 likes and 441,149 comments.
- The brand that generated the most engagement was Michael Kors, with its #AllAccessKors hashtag driving more than 1 million engagements. In addition, five of the top 10 New York Fashion Week by engagement came from Michael Kors.
- The most popular image (pictured above) during the fall and winter 2015 New York Fashion Week was posted by Kourtney Kardashian, and it featured her sister, Kendall Kardashian, leading the finale of the Diane Von Furstenberg show.
- Behind-the-scenes images scored on Instagram, as well, as the image that drew the third most engagement came from fashion and lifestyle blogger Mariano Di Vaio, and it featured the view from his room at The Pierre.
The top 10 New York Fashion Week-related hashtags were:
- #fashion (88,676 images shared)
- #nyc (51,413)
- #style (46,271)
- #newyork (31,978)
- #fw15 (25,923)
- #runway (25,696)
- #streetstyle (20,105)
- #model (18,175)
- #fashionblogger (17,528)
- #love (17,438)
Readers: Did you interact on Instagram during fall and winter 2015 New York Fashion Week?
Image courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian via Instagram.