BlackBerry has upgraded its mobile apps for Twitter and Linked, the company announced today. The updates will be ready for download in the U.S. when the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone hits the shelves later this month.
On LinkedIn, you’ll be able to:
- Message your connections from their profile page.
- View, search and save jobs that LinkedIn has recommended for you.
- Filter your news from LinkedIn Today by the industries you are interested in.
- See full-screen LinkedIn profiles.
On Twitter, you can:
- Use the “Compose Tweet” screen to take a new photo or add an existing one, add your location, and use a shortcut to enter the “@” on a Twitter handle.
- Compose a “Direct Message” from the “Me” tab and view Direct Messages from your contacts in the BlackBerry Hub.
- Edit your profile picture, header, and other details from your phone.
- See your full conversation history when you click on a Tweet.
- View full-screen pic.twitter.com< images and profile pictures from other Twitter users, as well as pinch the screen to zoom and pan the images from the Tweet details.
- Delete your own tweets from any screen where your tweet is displayed by holding down on a tweet and selecting the trash icon.
- Block and report other users as spammers.
- Quote a Tweet from your Timeline after you select “Retweet.” Select”Open Tweet” to view the tweet details page.
LinkedIn v10.0.1 and Twitter v10.0.1 will be free to download at the BlackBerry World store.
Image by auremar.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.