Complaining about Facebook has become one of the web’s favorite spectator sports. But if you were the king of Facebook, what would you do to fix it?
Well, Tom Webster and I decided to do something about it. We appointed ourselves the potentate and caliph of Facebook for a day and solved all of the company’s problems in 30 minutes. Impossible you say?
Well, we can cover a heck of a lot of ground in just one podcast, like …
- Can Facebook be a profitable company without pissing people off?
- How much personal information is too much?
- Is Facebook lacking data or insight?
- Why is Facebook advertising no better than TV?
- The dynamics that will drive Facebook’s content quality down.
- Facebook Deluxe — a new revenue model?
- The ethical house is not in order — Why this is bad business and what to do about it.
- Data reserves as a strategic weapon and how Facebook can create competitive advantage by leading on the data protection issues.
- Why doesn’t Facebook pay us for our content?
- Should Facebook take the comapny private?
Like I said — A lot of food for thought here. What’s that you say? You can’t wait another minute? Well, let’s get to it!
Or click here for episode 28 of The Marketing Companion:
Other Ways to Listen to this Podcast:
Resources mentioned in the podcast
Image courtesy AllPosters.com