Learn how digital signage, mobile, online newsrooms and more can grab your employees’ attention—and keep it.
Posted: February 19, 2015
You have to battle infinite distractions to continually engage employees.
Ragan’s “Best Practices in Digital Employee Communications Summit” will home in on the new technologies that power digital employee communications. You’ll hear case studies and best practices from communicators at Microsoft, Farmers Insurance, SAS, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and more.
The conference will take place in Las Vegas on March 10-12, 2015.
At this conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Transform routine corporate messages into popular digital signage campaigns.
- Create a newsroom that lures the media.
- Get executives to not only support, but participate in a mobile strategy.
- Measure digital signage campaigns.
- Wage attention-grabbing, behavior-changing campaigns on boring topics like 401k planning and open enrollment.
- And much more.
Discover how to breathe new life into your digital communications with case studies and strategies from these experts (and more):
- Jennifer Arani, internal digital signage coordinator at Farmers Insurance.
- Becky Graebe, senior manager of communications at SAS.
- Shel Holtz, principal of Holtz Communication + Technology.
- Tracy Imm, director of corporate communications for Erickson Living.
- Karen Lee, senior director of internal communications at SAS.
- Sherry McMenemy, director of global intranet at Volaris Group.
- Daniel Orme-Doutre, senior content publisher at Microsoft.
- Mamie Peers, senior director of identity membership and internal communications at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Jon Wolske, culture evangelist for Zappos Insights.
Don’t miss this essential conference. Sign up now!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 3841 times.
Ragan.com moderates comments and reserves the right to remove posts that are abusive or otherwise inappropriate.