Facebook has launched a new way to engage with your page community. Aptly named the call-to-action button, this new feature allows people who visit your page to take one of seven different actions with the click of a button. The types of call-to-action buttons you can choose from include:
- Book Now – This button can be used if your company has an event or webinar that you would like your audience to attend.
- Contact Us – This button is an easy way for your community to reach out to your company.
- Use App – If you have an app that you would like your community to try, this is the button to use.
- Play Game – If you’re in the game development world, there’s a button just for you.
- Shop Now – If you want to get people from your Facebook page to your e-commerce website then this button fits the bill.
- Sign Up – If you have a newsletter or email list you want people to sign up for then the Sign Up button will do just that.
- Watch Video – Have a video on Facebook or YouTube that you’d like your community to watch, this is the button that can make it happen.
In this short video you’ll see examples of different buttons that companies are using, plus you’ll get a quick overview on how to set up a call-to-action button on your page. Take a look and see how quickly you can get your Facebook call-to-action button up and running on your Facebook Page.
Use email and social together with VerticalResponse.
© 2015, VerticalResponse Blog. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
The post How to Create a Call-to-Action on Your Facebook Page [VIDEO] appeared first on VerticalResponse Blog.