In the latest Marketing Companion, we take a “behind the scenes” examination of The Content Code, a new book that charts a course for winning in a world of overwhelming information density. But along the way, Tom Webster and I also discuss …
- A few takeaways from SXSW 2015
- The virtures of a sub-premium dating service
- Why the four benefits of traditional publishing are obsolete, and what I did about it.
- The reason why this is the hardest time to be in marketing — ever.
- The Alpha Audience — Why this is the bedrock of your business.
- Why you should be writing for the smallest possible audience.
- Why it’s time to re-evaluate the sacred cow of SEO.
- Why the success of digital marketing might rely on gray social media.
Wow. That sounds like one great podcast, doesn’t it? Well let’s stop this dilly-dallying and get right to it!
If you can’t access the podcast above, click on this link to listen to Episode 45
Please support our extraordinary sponsors. Our content is free because of their generosity.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform provides agencies and brands with search, social and mobile content marketing data in one place. Monitor and report on an entire web presence. Create smarter, faster content through gShift’s proprietary data. Report on the engagement and performance of your content marketing investment.
Our podcast is also brought to you by Voices Heard Media. Please check out this tremendous resource for scaling social media engagement. Take a look at building an engaged and relevant audience through innovative new games, contests, analytics, polling platforms, and other innovations.