From setting rules for your brand’s look and feel to whipping your brand into shape, what does it take to manage your brand in a changing world?
In this work-appropriate slide show by WebDAM (see below), you’ll find best-practices on brand management and useful statistics on how marketers today help their brands to evolve.
Here are some interesting statistics from the slide show:
• 65% of audiences are visual learners. —Mind Tools
• Color increases brand recognition by up to 80%. —Colorcom, University of Loyola, Maryland study
• 45% of a brand’s image can be attributed to what it says and how it says it. —Landor Associates
• When designing, white space increases the perception of information by 20%. —Human Factors
• 54% of people don’t trust brands. —Havas Media
• 82% of marketers create and deliver brand assets at every point of customer interaction. —IBM Marketing Survey
• 74% of online consumers expect a brand’s Web content to be personalized to their interests. —Janrain & Harris Interactive
• 92% of consumers trust brand advocates. —Nielsen, Global Trust in Advertising Report
• 75% of consumers cite brand awareness as a major influencer in making their buying decision. —visual.ly
• Consistent brands are worth 20% more than those who aren’t consistent. —Techipedia
Melissa Kelly is the marketing manager at WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management platform that empowers brands to grow and thrive.
LinkedIn: Melissa Kelly